Your personal business score and KPIs in seconds for free
Or upgrade to Business Health Pro for multi company, business valuation, and consolidated reporting
Integrate Xero with Jazoodle and start tracking your business health and performance now
what's your score?
Check daily, weekly, monthly and see your business grow before your very eyes. your score is updated weekly or on demand. Share with your accountant, business advisor lender or insurer for free
single Xero sign in
Sign up with your Xero account, there’s no need for two sign ups with Jazoodle and Xero. Then simply click on integrate with Xero to get started and in less than 70 seconds, your business health score is there before your very eyes .
Here’s what Jazoodle can do for you:
- simple set up, and Xero integration
- your business dashboard created in seconds
- share with your accountant or advisor for free
- 30+ business KPIs included
- Free for individual small businesses and not for profits
Xero is world-leading online accounting software built for small business.
- Get a real-time view of your cashflow. Log in anytime, anywhere on your Mac, PC, tablet of phone to get a real-time view of your cash flow. It’s small business accounting software that’s simple, smart and occasionally magical.
- Run your business on the go. Use our mobile app to reconcile, send invoices, or create expense claims – from anywhere.
- Get paid faster with online invoicing. Send online invoices to your customers – and get updated when they’re opened.
- Reconcile in seconds. Xero imports and categorises your latest bank transactions. Just click ok to reconcile.
Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
Getting started with Jazoodle and Xero
How does Jazoodle integrate with Xero?
Jazoodle integrates via the secure Xero API. Jazoodle only requires read access to your Xero file. This is what we integrate.
How do I connect Jazoodle to Xero?
Connecting Xero to Jazoodle is very simple, and involves just a few quick steps. If you do not want to sign up with your Xero login, then simply click Add Company from your main dashboard
Then click on the Xero button
The Xero login then appears and you should log into Xero as you normally would, including any two factor authentication you use
If you have access to multiple Xero organisations, then you should then select the organisation you wish to connect to Jazoodle
Enter the average number of employees in your company for the current and last financial years. This is for some of the calculations coming later. Hit continue and then click the “Download chart of accounts” button to get started.
Once completed, the button turns green and you should click the button underneath to bring this year’s information into Jazoodle. Follow the prompts and download the two year’s of data and then your dashboard is ready for viewing
Should you wish to disconnect your Xero business from Jazoodle, we’ve made this super simple too! Jazoodle gives you two options for this:
1) Disconnect from Xero file – disconnecting from Xero merely means that your data is not updated in future automatic data refreshes.
2) Delete from Jazoodle – clicking this will both disconnect your connection to Xero for the company AND also deletes your data from the Jazoodle system. Should you wish to reconnect to Jazoodle, you can then simply click “Add Company” in your main Jazoodle dashboard
Jazoodle Business Health is free for all individual SMEs and Not For Profit Organisations. If you wish to connect more than one company, our standard pricing applies or you are an accountant or professional business advisor, please see our pricing page for more info